• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giving up smoking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    You seem very hung up about your dad fd. Is there anything you'd like to share with us?
    He's old, and so are you. That's about it really.
    Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
      He's old, and so are you. That's about it really.
      Your dad can't have been quite as thick as SB, though? That would be stretching the bounds of possibility, surely.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I gave up cold turkey!!
        Easiest thing I ever did!!

The only time I crave a fag now is when I'm pissed!!
        And sometimes I have one!!
        I usually wake up the morning after feeling tulip, and it reaffrimsjust why I gave up in the first place!!
        threenine.co.uk
        Cultivate, Develop & Sustain Innovation

Comment

Originally posted by cykophysh39
          I usually wake up the morning after feeling tulip, and it reaffrimsjust why I gave up in the first place!!
          Until you get pissed up again!!

Comment

Yeah I only get pissed twenty times a day now!!
            threenine.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              Your dad can't have been quite as thick as SB, though? That would be stretching the bounds of possibility, surely.
              Nope - he's still got his marbles.

And he's grown out of being obsessed with football unlike SB. A grown man who still wears football tops is a tragic sight indeed.
              Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                Nope - he's still got his marbles.

And he's grown out of being obsessed with football unlike SB. A grown man who still wears football tops is a tragic sight indeed.
                Normally seen with a copy of the sun on the dashboard of his white van!!
                threenine.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X