• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Coming, Sh1te Weather Predicted, So...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo
    I think RH might have trouble with this part.

git

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
      Cheers - I had skeet lessons a fair old while ago - went shooting loads of times. Now I live on the edge of London I haven't had much chance to get out and go shooting.
      Been taught (informally) about gun safety but they may require some certificate or formal training. I have a full, clean CRB so background shoud check out ok.
      AFAIK there's no certificate in shotgun safety, but I don't know - FWIW I think there should be... I'm sure you'd have no problems then mate.
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

GOING TO THE gYM THEN TO A LATIN CLUB SALSA DANCING

Comment

Originally posted by lilfreckles
          GOING TO THE gYM THEN TO A LATIN CLUB SALSA DANCING
          You'll find the caps lock between tab and shift.
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Queuing up to get football play-off tickets.

Then golf.

Anything to get away from TV and radio with their wall-to-wall Blair.

Comment

pub tonight - date tomorrow night.....

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                Yeah, something told me that you were single.
                I should have clarified. I'll be mostly down the pub whilst the missus will be mostly shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                  Well you may laugh - ever had wet barrells?
                  Fortunately not - it sounds nasty!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    Fortunately not - it sounds nasty!
                    From the little I know about you I suspect your barrells are generally wet...

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                      From the little I know about you I suspect your barrells are generally wet...
                      And raring to go mate
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X