• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barclays Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do any of you guys who once worked at Radbrooke, remember a guy who 'stole' a coach on the way home from a work do night out (or something along those lines) cos the driver wasn't there when they all arrived back at site and wanted dropping off at home, so decided to drive it himself and wrapped it around a lamp-post on site? I think his name was Woods, not sure but was certainly a 'classic' and doing the rounds when I was there.

Comment

It was after an on-site Beer Festival which also featured a couple getting caught on CCTV shagging in the squash courts. I was on holiday at the time and missed it!

You never really appreciate some sites until you leave do you?
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

I did 6 months at BZW (remember them?) and 2 years at BarCap in fixed income in the 90's.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
          featured a couple getting caught on CCTV shagging in the squash courts.
          I thought it was more than a couple? I heard 3+ people were involved
          Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven
            I thought it was more than a couple? I heard 3+ people were involved
            The bus is true, it was a contractor who was requested to leave very soon afterwards. The squash court high jinks maybe moving into urban myth territory, although I did hear the enthusiatic couple were interrupted by a security guard.

Comment

Working...
            X