• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lambs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill
    SA, if you fancy a bit of role play, how about turning your sheepskin coat inside out?
    Yeah that one went straight over my head

I think I lost a few to many brain cells last night
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Yeah that one went straight over my head

No photo avatar today, SA?

Comment

What an amazing story!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          I'm having the same problem. Typos everywhere and I have to do some coding now. Erk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
            No photo avatar today, SA?
            No, not today. I figured the cartoon SA is far easier on the eye for a hungover Friday morning!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

When I lived on the farm, we used to catch this guys sheep and sell them back to him. However we did eat our way through a lot of lamb during that part of the season. One memorable one was when I caught this very little one. My dad just took it off me and hit it on the head with a hammer - we had it for tea - the whole thing (as it was small). It was on a plate in the middle of the table with all four legs sticking up and no head! tasted nice though.
              Last edited by BoredBloke; 11 May 2007, 10:40.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

The randomness on here gets me through the day !!

Comment

Working...
                X