• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Repaid me £12K in tax

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you give £11k of that £12k to SallyAnne.

That would be one fantastic thank you shag.

Comment

Originally posted by boredsenseless
      Until you are investigated it doesn't matter one little bit.

However I think that it has to be actual paper. Just stuff it in a box and hide it in the loft

True. I think I'll stick it in the cellar though, then if there's a flood I can hand over the soggy mess and tell them to knock themselves out. No rule saying the original paperwork has to be pristine and legible is there?

Once handed over a load of paperwork to the accountant after it had been in the boot of the car and a bottle of wine broke over it.

Chateauneuf Du Pap(er) I think it was. Sorry.
      Last edited by Captain Dispensable; 1 May 2007, 11:36.
      "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dispensable
        True. I think I'll stick it in the cellar though, then if there's a flood I can hand over the soggy mess and tell them to knock themselves out. No rule saying the original paperwork has to be pristine and legible is there?
        No, but that might put them in a bad mood, and in a bad mood they can be excrutiatingly thorough!

Comment

Working...
        X