• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unbelievable gullibility

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how come tulip like this doesnt happen to me?
    And im a good looking lad.
    Ladies help me out.
    Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
      I loved the comment from Steve...

Is that THE Steve, from TRL and PCG?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        Is that THE Steve, from TRL and PCG?
        Oh my, do you really think it's Maddog? I do miss him.

And where's pF?
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

If you've ever been to Pembrokeshire you'll realise why this story is true....
          Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Did she ever need to take cough medicine?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
              Did she ever need to take cough medicine?
              No but the piles applicator was a tight fit
              I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                Oh my, do you really think it's Maddog? I do miss him.

And where's pF?
                pF was a class act. I last saw him on tulipe99.

The last time I saw anything from Steve was on TRL.

Oh, do you remember BrianC? Nutter. Turns up all over the place. Moves are afoot to get him expelled (again) from the old folks home, but I am not at liberty to say why.

Now, what about MsAngry - do you remember her?

Comment

And someone stole BrianCs avatar and wrote 'Brain' on it.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100

But wait, Welsh ladies in Pembroke come from a very sheltered background. For a start, the young men out there are more interested in the woolly girls...
                    Funny you should mention wool... you couldn't make this stuff up

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/04...e_poodle_scam/

A Japanese actress inadvertantly blew the lid off a scam which had duped thousands of women into buying coiffured sheep in the belief they were poodles, the Evening Standard reports.

Maiko Kawakami appeared on a TV talk show with snaps of her pet, and admitted she wondered why it "didn't bark and refused to eat dog food". She was soon set straight - her dog was in fact a sheep.

The revelation provoked a stream of women to contact the cops with "similar problems". The powers that be reckon that as many as 2,000 have fallen victim to the audacious ovine poodle con, perpetrated by internet company "Poodles as Pets", which offered the animals at £630 a pop.

A police spokesman told The Sun: "We launched an investigation after we were made aware that a company was selling sheep as poodles. Sadly, we think there is more than one company operating in this way. The sheep are believed to have been imported from overseas - Britain and Australia."

In case you're wondering how on God's Green Earth you could mistake a sheep for a dog, the Standard explains that poodles are "extremely rare in Japan, with many people having little idea what they look like". No, we're not convinced either.
                    "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X