• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's best way to finance a Used Car ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
    Thanks. It may be too late now that they have disposed of said vehicle. But still, legally, there maybe something we can do...maybe. Though you would think that BMW would like to keep customers - not throw them away. I doubt whether my father will EVER consider buying another BMW.
    No, not really, if my experience is anything to go by, and I've had several 7s, 8s, Alpinas and M-Techs. If you happen to be passed a lemon they don't want to know you anymore. After my experience I won't be buying another and I would not recommend anyone else to either.

Now, Lamborghini, they like to keep their customers.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I have narrowed down to two choices.

1) X5 - yr 2000 - 2002 will have to be petrol and sports
      2) 5 series yr 2004 Model

so anyone selling one, let me know
      css_jay99

Comment

X5 is a woman's car it's too feminine for men

and inside it's no bigger than a Skoda fabia !

is 2004 5 series the new or old shape ?

Milan.

Comment

Agree...X5 is for the school run only...

If the 5 Series is new shape (which I think it is) and the sports model then its not a bad car...I looked at one of these (although an '06 model which I assume is the same) and really liked it...although in the end went for an '05 CLK Sport which had just as much room but was more supportive of my mid-life crisis
          Property advisor for the people

Comment

You clearly all have small penises. I walk.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              You clearly all have small penises. I walk.
              surely you mean hop?

Comment

Originally posted by css_jay99
                I have narrowed down to two choices.

1) X5 - yr 2000 - 2002 will have to be petrol and sports
                2) 5 series yr 2004 Model

so anyone selling one, let me know
                css_jay99

Here we were offering advice and we all wasted our breaths. BMW are sooo common now..they'll soon be passe.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Here we were offering advice and we all wasted our breaths. BMW are sooo common now..they'll soon be passe.
                  That's why they brought out that dame edna styling to try to put people off and make it less mainstream. Worked with me, fugly cars until the recent additions to the latest line up.
                  "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
                    surely you mean hop?
                    Pogoing on his third leg?
                    "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

It might be common but its still a solid engineering kit and holds a good residual value if fully loaded. So what car do you recommend or do you have ?.

css_jay99

Comment

Working...
                      X