• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might not have a choice now, left it a bit late and the only flights I can get for Barca are really cr*p times, would mean comming back early on the Sunday Prague is looking fav at mo

Thanks for everyones advice

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Racist!!!!
      explain why
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

For somewhere different why not try Carcassonne in France? Superb medieval walled city with no shortage of nice places to eat and stay. Ryanair fly there from Stansted.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
          maybe S-A is right..!
          You dont see that very often!!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
            explain why
            That was a joke relating to yesterday's thread actually...clearly it sky rocketed straight over your gelled hair
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

That was a joke relating to yesterday's thread actually...clearly it sky rocketed straight over your gelled hair
              No, it slid past
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

No, it slid past
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

No, it slid past
                  LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
                    I went to Prague on a stag weekend ao didn't really get to see much of it other than the insides of seedy bars. But from what I remember it was an interesting place, great architecture - steeped in history, friendly locals and cheap like a bird. 4 hour flight however so a bit far for a weekend. I'm off to Vienna in may for a weekend which is closer and supposed to be a great weekend break. Another option is a ski resort. I've just been to Chamonix in france and although u can still ski it was 26 degress in the town, so shorts/t-shirt weather. Plenty of non ski things to do such as hiking, mountain biking, loads of restaurants & bars, easy to get to - 1 hr from Geneva and Geneva is 1.15 from Gatwick, Easyjet fly there. You don't really want to be doing 3hr+ flight time, with the check in & travel to airport u don't end up with much time over a weekend. And breathe.
                    4 hour flight? Did you use a hang-glider? The flight takes 1hr 10mins from London.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Racist!!!!
                      It's a fair cop.
                      Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                      X