• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you ever vote BNP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
    Its covered by their "encouragement to leave" policy.
    Where in said policy does it say anything about harrasment?
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

If I ever meet anyone who tells me they voted BNP, I'll give them a good sound kicking. Bear with me here - they are pro-marginalising minorities, certain members of the party have been convicted of violence towards minorities, and under the hood the party condones violence towards minorities. Therefore, I figure that since the party is a minority in itself, that they would condone me being violent towards them, and not only that, they'd thank me for being on their side...
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        As I said earlier.

Not a single argument based on fact, just some alarmist rhetoric and propoganda from those whose starting position is that the BNP are just a bunch of racist thugs.

OK then LG...fact based discussion.

No more immigrants, and current immigrants/1st & 2nd generation "foreigners" encouraged to leave.
        This will reduce our population by what, 10%? 25%? More?

How are they propsing to cope with this loss in tax?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
          Funny, some of your comments on here seem to come straight out of the BNP 'training manual'.

BNP, open, honest - B0ll0cks!

Is that the 'BNP training Manuel' your, er, mate just happens to have a copy of. Personally, I've never read one.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            OK then LG...fact based discussion.

No more immigrants, and current immigrants/1st & 2nd generation "foreigners" encouraged to leave.
            This will reduce our population by what, 10%? 25%? More?

How are they propsing to cope with this loss in tax?
            I have not read anything on how they are proposing to cope with said scenario so I can offer no answer, much as I can offer no answer as to how Gordon Brown is going to fill the black hole he is digging in our present economy.

I think they are saying that a number of those they wish to evict are on benefits and the jobs left behind will be filled by the locals.

As a matter of fact it is this encourage to leave policy that I am most uncomfortable with. I know lots of people who I would say are genuinely British even though their ancestry is foreign (within a few generations). It is a policy that needs much more refinement.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

BTW what the heck is "britishness" anyway. for much of the past it could have been defined as brutal colonialism - and soccer hooliganism. Sorry if I offend anyone.
              I do have a problem with this. That and others I've spoken to recently who seem to associate Britishness with hooliganism and exploitation.

Do we always define a nation by the mindlessness of the gutter classes and the atrocities committed by its rulers, past & present? Let's give it a go...

America - Imperialist, racist warmongers & white trash.
              France - Cowardly, effeminate ponces who like a good riot every now and then.
              Italy - Corrupt, greedy facists obsessed with the 'beautiful game', much like ourselves.
              Japan - Ruthless leaders with a taste for endangered species and electronics.
              China - old school psuedo-communists (when it suits them) with no regard for animal welfare.
              Russia - Barbaric totalitarian crimelords subjugating a pale, withering underclass.
              Australia - Loud-mouthed twits obsessed with sport, very bad winners & losers.

Well, it works for me. Defeated my own argument. Looks like I owe you a pint lilelvis.

Comment

Where in said policy does it say anything about harrasment?
                How else will the policy work? you tell me.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I have not read anything on how they are proposing to cope with said scenario so I can offer no answer, much as I can offer no answer as to how Gordon Brown is going to fill the black hole he is digging in our present economy.

I think they are saying that a number of those they wish to evict are on benefits and the jobs left behind will be filled by the locals.

As a matter of fact it is this encourage to leave policy that I am most uncomfortable with. I know lots of people who I would say are genuinely British even though their ancestry is foreign (within a few generations). It is a policy that needs much more refinement.

But you're happy to vote for them anyway? Even with policies you dont agree with, and key details missing?

OK...moving on.

I'm guessing you're in favour of leaving the EU?
                  And capital punishment?

What about corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals? (This would normally mean young kids, lets be honest). I'm very suprised you'd be in support of that?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                    I do have a problem with this. That and others I've spoken to recently who seem to associate Britishness with hooliganism and exploitation.

Do we always define a nation by the mindlessness of the gutter classes and the atrocities committed by its rulers, past & present? Let's give it a go...

America - Imperialist, racist warmongers & white trash.
                    France - Cowardly, effeminate ponces who like a good riot every now and then.
                    Italy - Corrupt, greedy facists obsessed with the 'beautiful game', much like ourselves.
                    Japan - Ruthless leaders with a taste for endangered species and electronics.
                    China - old school psuedo-communists (when it suits them) with no regard for animal welfare.
                    Russia - Barbaric totalitarian crimelords subjugating a pale, withering underclass.
                    Australia - Loud-mouthed twits obsessed with sport, very bad winners & losers.

Well, it works for me. Defeated my own argument. Looks like I owe you a pint lilelvis.

Canada - Moose humpers who's passion is the worlds most violent game, nowhere globally, their only export being seal skins and female popstars.

(p.s.) I'm Canadian too.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I'm Canadian too.
                      Alright, so either a Grey Goose cocktail or Canadian Club Whiskey (great stuff).

Perrfect.

Comment

Working...
                      X