• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

woah

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo
    The London Marathon is on Sunday. I love Marathon day.

Not because I am running it, becasue I live on the route and all the pubs along the route open at 9am on Marathon day.
    Racist. You should be arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
      I'm on the lash in Richmond tonight
      Snap. Tootsies by the river if the weather holds.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
        Snap. Tootsies by the river if the weather holds.
        If you see/hear a loud mouthed, hyperactive f**ker, clutching a guinness an chain smoking, that'll be moi...
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          The Daleks are back on Dr Who tomorrow!
          Daleks ae back
          Daleks are back
          helloooo
          hellooooo

Did ya miss me (yah) while I was away
          Did ya tell those naughty cybermen not to call
          helloooo hellooooo
          helloooo hellooooo

Daleks ae back
          Daleks are back
          (repeat ad nauseum or until you get banged up in a foreign jail)

Comment

If you see/hear a loud mouthed, hyperactive f**ker, clutching a guinness an chain smoking, that'll be moi...
            Not sure that you would be able to tell each other apart from that description.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo
              Not sure that you would be able to tell each other apart from that description.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

I know what you look like from your band website

I'll be the one discreetly videoing your 'livin it large' antics with a view to posting the youtube link here afterwards

(Have I made you paranoid?)

Comment

Punting on the Cam...

I hope I've got that right as my girlfriend is called Jacqueline...

Comment

Does Richmond still have that big bar with all the different types of cider?

Zider makes I spooky....
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I've heard abortion is still illegal in Ireland. I mean what's all that about?

Comment

Working...
                      X