• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Marie Celeste II

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Aha!

Maybe they were Greys in Greyshark chameleon suits!
    (Gasps!) What a cunning plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiki
      In the television series Babylon 5 the The Vree' s appearance lead descendents of human abduction victims to take legal action against them.
      "His great great grandfather abducted my great great grandmother and...."
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        That deserted yacht for a moment - perhaps one of the guys fell overboard and couldn't swim, the other two jumped in to save him, but in their hurry forgot to put the ladder down. So they couldn't climb back onboard.
        That was my initial thought, they're reacting the movie Adrift. Adrift II, coming to a news channel near you very soon.
        "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Working...
        X