• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lowering the tone Mods please do something about

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perhaps you could continue your amusement elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
      perhaps you could continue your amusement elsewhere?
      Must be a great job earning a stack just to read threads all day. Any jobs going?

Comment

and not enough of the old-timers posting
        wrong again om.
        Last edited by scotspine; 19 April 2007, 20:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          Must be a great job earning a stack just to read threads all day. Any jobs going?
          i was up at 4.30 this morning to be onsite at the client for 7. was doing system testing all day [have been doing system testing for nearly 2 weeks now] and got home around 6.30. for that i was paid the humble sum of £550 + vat. i also made £7500 in sales of my plan b.

guess how much i get from moderating your drivel?

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
            i was up at 4.30 this morning to be onsite at the client for 7. was doing system testing all day [have been doing system testing for nearly 2 weeks now] and got home around 6.30. for that i was paid the humble sum of £550 + vat. i also made £7500 in sales of my plan b.

guess how much i get from moderating your drivel?

Dunno, but it sounds like more fun than the day job

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
              Unlike yourself having no job and creating sh1te posts all day.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

persist in using that language in this forum and you will be banned.
                Last edited by scotspine; 19 April 2007, 21:11.

Comment

I've been logging in less and less frequently lately. I haven't seen any of the threads in question myself, but as an old timer suffice it to say that I am disgusted and the perpetrators should be beheaded.

Comment

Yes, I'm dismayed at the number of threads that don't discuss about important things like home made chutney, marmalade and other recipes, or politics and how tricksy that nasty one-eyed b'stard is in taking our tax.

All we get is banal banter of milanbenes virtual plan B, geordie nonsense about weight loss and quasi-cultural Marxism and newbie posters commenting about the behaviour of agencies... I mean, you've got to be pretty stupid not to realise that agencies add no value whatsoever and the only reason they exist in the market place because you are all too lazy to talk to clients directly...

Anyway, whatever happened to the status quo where xoggoth and I replied to a thread and it died a death...
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
                      As a poster on both sites, Id say cc.net is my 'Sun' forum plenty of tits, gossip and petty infighting.

This is my 'Torygraph' planty of the knitted jumper brigade, talking pensions, mortgages and radical right wing reaction....

I enjoy them both.
                      Do you read the Telegraph much these days? It's not really like that. CUK is, though ....
                      God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Working...
                      X