• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Passport renewal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£66. all they have to do is scan 4 pages and the photo.
    plus, check if you are a terror man or not. but they probably already know that.

god knows what the bio verison will cost.

Comment

If the terrorism check is anything like the security clearance checks, there will be a checkbox on the form saying "Are you a terrorist or have you ever been involved in terrorism?". Don't forget to tick it if you are!

It's true, that's really what they ask on the security clearance application form. Hopefully there are a few more background checks than they do in the states when buying guns.

BTW Terrorising your parents when you were a nipper probably counts too these days, so own up you little monsters.
      "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

I heard a rumour that you cannot get a Visa waiver to the USA unless you have a biometric passport? Any idea when this started or when it is due to start?

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
          I heard a rumour that you cannot get a Visa waiver to the USA unless you have a biometric passport? Any idea when this started or when it is due to start?
          Doesn't bother me, I'm not going back there. If I wanted to go to a closed paranoid country that practices illegal detention, torture, and judicial killing, I'd go to China where at least the food might be good.
          God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
            Doesn't bother me, I'm not going back there. If I wanted to go to a closed paranoid country that practices illegal detention, torture, and judicial killing, I'd go to China where at least the food might be good.
            What about DisneyWorld?

Comment

What about DisneyWorld?
              There is one in china also

Comment

What about DisneyWorld?
                Is the food good there?
                God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
                  Is the food good there?
                  Well the kids love it.

So, when does the USA Visa waiver rule come in?

Comment

My passort ran out in July 06 - can I get a renewal or do I need to reapply all over again ??
                    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
                      My passort ran out in July 06 - can I get a renewal or do I need to reapply all over again ??
                      A renewal should be OK.
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X