• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank charges

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boredsenseless
    MCOL - what is it?
    www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

Online courts service web site. The quickest way to pursue a small claim.

Comment

Originally posted by zathras
      No they have not. There is usually a charge for each copy of a statement and in this instance they have waived even the charge for the copies. For 6 years worth!
      I wouldn't pay the charges for the copies as I already have most of the statements and it wasn't what I asked for.

Giving statements is not giving you a list of charges. Extracting your charges should be no more difficult than a database query!
      My thoughts entirely - lazy bu**ers.

Looks to me they are hoping that wading through 6 years worth of statements (say 3 pages to 1 month that is 36 per year or 6 seperate sheets of paper). is going to put you off going any further.

Personally I'd give the information commissioners office a call and see what they say.
      I will probably end up wading through and pushing ahead anyway - will forward copies of the documentation/letters to the IC office......

Comment

Originally posted by boredsenseless
        MCOL - what is it?
        Moneyclaim online. https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang
          Erm - no they haven't. I specifically asked in the letter I wrote to them that they NOT just send me statements. They even acknowledged that in the reply!!

What did they say exactly in their reply? i.e. about acknowledging you didn't ask for statements.

Comment

I will look it up tonight and update this entry.

Comment

Working...
            X