• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They like their effigies don't they?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll
    These vaues?
    Nice culture
    erm I think you are confusing crime with culture

Comment

Originally posted by andy

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Are all these equally not legal activities in the UK?
        Now the UK has lost all its values and what you have is sex available on the streets, 12year olds pushing prams, fathers abusing their children, perverts looking up school kids.......

At least some countries have kept their values.
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          Are all these equally not legal activities in the UK?
          There is crime everywhere in the world but you can't blame the culture

Comment

There is crime everywhere in the world but you can't blame the culture
            What defines a crime then?

Comment

Troll

You are confusing crime with culture. Crime is committed in every part of the world. It has from day one and will till the end of all things. The examples you have posted show what humankind do to themselves.

If i was to say that peadaphiles stem from the culture/society in the UK then i would be gravely wrong and thats exactly what your doing.
              Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
                Troll

You are confusing crime with culture. Crime is committed in every part of the world. It has from day one and will till the end of all things. The examples you have posted show what humankind do to themselves.

If i was to say that peadaphiles stem from the culture/society in the UK then i would be gravely wrong and thats exactly what your doing.
                Christ on a fecking bike!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
                  Troll

Nope
                  You said
                  Now the UK has lost all its values and what you have is sex available on the streets, 12year olds pushing prams, fathers abusing their children, perverts looking up school kids.......

At least some countries have kept their values.
                  I responded with examples of what is also happening in India so it would appear that India has also lost its values. I also noted that the activities you state are considered illegal in the UK thus they do not represent our values

In some parts of the world it is culturally acceptable to wed & have sex with 13 year olds thus it is legal

Legality comes from culturally accepted norms, accepted norms come from the wishes of the majority

Thus if over half of the children in India are being sexually abused it follows that this is the norm in India, therefore you and your kin are nothing but a bunch of kiddie fiddling paedos erupting into false indignation over a kiss

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    As it was in the UK until about 1885...
                    Indeed
                    In the 1860s the age of consent was twelve years old. Some people such as Josephine Butler and Barbara Bodichon were concerned that young girls were being sold to brothels. They became involved in the campaign against the white slave trade and in 1875 the House of Commons agreed to raise the age of consent to thirteen.

Campaigners were not satisfied with this change and continued to argue for further reform. In 1885 William Stead and Bramwell Booth of the Salvation Army joined forces to expose what they believed was an increase in child prostitution. In July 1885, Stead purchased Eliza Armstrong, a thirteen year-old daughter of a chimney-sweep, to show how easy it was to procure young girls for prostitution. Stead published an account of his investigations in the Pall Mall Gazette entitled Maiden Tribute of Modern Babylon.

In September, William Stead and five others were charged with unlawfully kidnapping a minor and committed for trial at the Old Bailey. Stead was found guilty and was imprisoned for three months in Holloway Gaol. As a result of the publicity that the Armstrong case generated, Parliament in 1885 passed the Criminal Law Amendment Act that raised the age of consent from thirteen to sixteen, strengthened existing legislation against prostitution and proscribed all homosexual relations.

Comment

Working...
                    X