• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not just an ordinary Nazi simpithiser...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a silly-arse reaction. If the Nazis were brilliant at rallies, why can't he say so?

There's good and bad sides to most things. For example, Kim Jong Il is a spectacularly good golfer, Stalin did a lot to industrialise the USSR, and as for Pol Pot - well actually, he was a c*nt.

Comment

Feck me I was only going for the cheap laugh!

I've got to say the SS were the best dressed in WWII but then they did have top designer Hugo Boss as their taylor
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Ach so... I remember driving my VW Polo along the M4 with Wagner on the wireless... I felt like invading Poland & annexing the Sudetenland.
        since then the reverse has happened and we have ourselves been invaded by Poland
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Ach so... I remember driving my VW Polo along the M4 with Wagner on the wireless... I felt like invading Poland & annexing the Sudetenland.
          Instead you invaded Earth. Not that we'd know it.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
            since then the reverse has happened and we have ourselves been invaded by Poland
            I think they must have someone on the inside...

Comment

He said: "My dear gentlemen, the Nazis knew how to put themselves in the limelight and present themselves.

"Leni Riefenstahl's movies and Albert Speer's buildings and the mass parades and the flags - just amazing. Really beautiful."

He then blurted out: "I call my studio in West London - no, I have to stop because you're German."

But when the term "fuhrerbunker" was suggested, he admitted: "You surprised me. Normally I always say to German journalists, 'My headquarters'. That is less shocking."
              Hmm. It's borderline enough to be offensive to jews, and if anything seems to suggest at the least a sympathetic view of the nazis. Might not be his views, but if you're getting interviewed in Germany I'm thinking you want to be really clear what you're saying as soon as you veer into conversations like this.

Then again if his son is anything to go intelligence doesn't run in the ferry family.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
              X