• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince William

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RRH
    He's a previously banned poster from Cardiff called **, a graphic designer with a penchant for posting bestial images on forums.
    Ah, I see. I thought that was Bluebird.
    Last edited by administrator; 16 April 2007, 10:46.

Comment

RRH has been obsessed with this Toby guy for years.

The poor chap thinks that anyone who posts anything bad about him is Toby.

RRH, get some help mate!

Comment

hey, Im just the doctor, I didn't make the needle sharp!

Comment

That was not the only post by Ringo, the one that caused offence was removed and the IP address he posted from is now banned from the forum as it is the same person that was having the handbags with RRH last week.

RRH - name anyone else on this forum and you will be banned too. While you have posted quite pleasantly up until now your presence has recently caused quite a few problems. You do tend to bring these problems on yourself so rather than publicly responding to people winding you up on forums just flag any inappropriate messages to the admin's and we will deal with them just like we have done so far when we have spotted problem posts.

Play nicely or go play somewhere else.

Comment

Sorry Bluebird, I didn't mean to suggest that all welsh footy supporters are into bestiality!

Comment

Working...
            X