• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attn: Wendigo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we get back on topic please-wendingos eyebrows.....

Comment

Would it put YOU off jousting with your pork sword with her?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaka
        Would it put YOU off jousting with your pork sword with her?

How you so certain Wendigo isn't a bloke? Then what would you do with yer pork sword?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaka
          You have rather large eyebrows, but I would still 'do' you, so I'm a bit confused. xx
          That's my ex-girlfriend, not me. She only fancies footy fans. Lots of them.

(I really must change that feckin picture)

Comment

i'd think " i might as well get my moneys worth", so i'd flip it over and......

ahem, it landed on its wheels and just drove off

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              That's my ex-girlfriend, not me. She only fancies footy fans. Lots of them.

(I really must change that feckin picture)

why on gods green would you have a pic of your ex on a website-looking at my ex makes me want to hurl......

Comment

You got me there. All right jakoff, I'm banged to rights. You obviously look like my brother. How do you like it?

Comment

i like it lots.

Comment

Working...
                  X