• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just in case no one else has mentioned it...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyajae
    Please translate BOBFOC
    Body
    Off
    Baywatch
    Face
    Off
    Crimewatch
    Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      By the time you get to my age, you're just grateful they're warm, female & still breathing...
      By the time you get to my age, finding a pulse is a positive achievement!

Comment

Sarah has that MILF sexyness, posh but attainable, who could resist rear ending her while she browses the property classifieds?

Her bossom swinging to the grind
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

He, he (rubs legs in a Vic Reeves way).

http://tinyurl.com/8559j

Comment

Its nice to see Beeny has good hair this season! I love it when they do the revisted programs, cause you just get a "how not to style your hair" medley

Anyway, now that the jealous bitching is over....great show last night!! where do they find these numpties?!

I spent the whole hour shouting "LISTEN TO BEENY!!!!" at the TV
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that every series she gets pregnant about half way through ?
              Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
                Has anyone else noticed that every series she gets pregnant about half way through ?
                A bit like Davina!!
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
                  because somebody is rear ending her while she browses the property classifieds

Comment

Working...
                  X