• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Las Vegas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed, I'll have to make some more this weekend. I used the last lot up for a family BBQ on Sunday...this stuff is selling like er, hot chilli mango chutney.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      Indeed, I'll have to make some more this weekend. I used the last lot up for a family BBQ on Sunday...this stuff is selling like er, hot chilli mango chutney.
      I'm sure it made the relatives taste much more palatable, it really is the ambrosia of mango chutneys.

With the magnificent forecast for the weekend ahead I shall be firing up and filling SW19 with clouds of hickory scented smoke. Newspaper wrapped whole salmon I think... scrummy.

Let me know when you've brewed up and I'll arrange for the transfer. Usual bench in Hyde Park?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        I'm sure it made the relatives taste much more palatable, it really is the ambrosia of mango chutneys.

With the magnificent forecast for the weekend ahead I shall be firing up and filling SW19 with clouds of hickory scented smoke. Newspaper wrapped whole salmon I think... scrummy.

Let me know when you've brewed up and I'll arrange for the transfer. Usual bench in Hyde Park?
        Wet hickory chips are the way to go - salmon in newspaper sounds great. I had chicken marinated in lemon zest, soy sauce and honey. Hoisin ribs as well - good trick to boil the ribs until they're falling off the bone then marinate and bbq.

Yes, you be Grey Squirrel and I'll be Red Fox again?
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
        X