• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The SallyAnne and SASGuru Thread!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakydancer
    I gave an E to a monkey when I was backpacking in India.
    How did it react?

I was at a house party a while back and the family's dog came into the lounge and lapped up half a pint of guinness before we realised what had happened - so we kept feeding it guinness until it fell over. Funny as.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Interesting. What happened? Did it dance all night, grind it's teeth and try to shag you?
      The f**ker dropped dead - the only reason I gave it to the poor little bugger was because the german fella me and mate procured them from took one then collapsed - kinda went off the idea there and then and had to get rid of it.
      Call the cops

Comment

The f**ker dropped dead - the only reason I gave it to the poor little bugger was because the german fella me and mate procured them from took one then collapsed - kinda went of the idea there and then and had to get rid of it.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
          How did it react?

I was at a house party a while back and the family's dog came into the lounge and lapped up half a pint of guinness before we realised what had happened - so we kept feeding it guinness until it fell over. Funny as.

I'm calling the RSPCA
          Call the cops

Comment

Look on the bright side sg. At least we know that particular monkey wasn't your father. Narrows your search a little!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

sasguru

You paying homage to that E eating dead monkey with that avator?
              Keep it clean!!!

Comment

I'm calling the RSPCA
                Hey you can't prove anything...

The best bit was the half hour before it passed out - it kept walking sideways into the sofa/people.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                  Look on the bright side sg. At least we know that particular monkey wasn't your father.
                  No but killing it probably lowered your remaining family's average IQ a tad.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    No but killing it probably lowered your remaining family's average IQ a tad.
                    My family can well afford it though, whereas your family tree is a thin wispy flaky moth-eaten affair. Models your physique rather neatly one might say, not to mention your intellect.
                    In fact if I might use a gardening simile here, if your entire family may be likened to a compost heap (and I think they can!), then you would be the biggest weed growing out of it sg!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                      I might use a gardening simile here, if your entire family may be likened to a compost heap (and I think they can!), then you would be the biggest weed growing out of it

Need new and original meterial alert!!

Wasn't that a line from the wedding sketch by Rowan Atkinson? No porkies now?

Comment

Working...
                      X