• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The final word on Iran

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are plenty of things I have not actually seen, but that does not prevent me from using my imagination to see how it might look! So when I saw that ropey bint smoking away on the telly the other night I was able to imagine how she might look similar to the chunky England star if the chunky one was wearing womens clothing.

In the same way that I have not ever put a garden fork through my foot, I can imagine how painful it might be!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

15 returned from Iran, 4 lost in Iraq today, net gain of 11 - result?

Comment

They have come with goodie bags
        Apparently they had good holidays

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
          Have you ever seen Wayne Rooney in a dress?
          I've seen Shrek in a dress - is that close enough?

Comment

What is even worse about this affair

The local radio here in Central Europe won't let me listen to the news without hearing effing Bliar's voice.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
            X