• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Creme Egg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    Did you have a sharp pain in your backside? That would explain the £40.
    Is that all YOU charge for being such a pain in the arse then SG? You need an agent, you are clearly underselling your abilities!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I've just finished a contract at a major bank. In the run up to the tax year end they had a campaign for branch staff to generate more business for the financial advisers. The reward was, er, one creme egg per lead generated. What a great incentive....

I'm not worrying about IR35, we got given three and I put them down as fuel

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
        Is that all YOU charge for being such a pain in the arse then SG? You need an agent, you are clearly underselling your abilities!

Oh Dear! Not on form today SB. What's the matter, missus not putting out?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Oh Dear! Not on form today SB. What's the matter, missus not putting out?
          Good job YOURS is!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
            Good job YOURS is!
            Yes she most certainly is and in the most surprising ways. Amazing what a surprise holiday does
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

"Yes she most certainly is and in the most surprising ways. Amazing what a surprise holiday does"

but not nearly as suprising as what she will do for a creme egg!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                "Yes she most certainly is and in the most surprising ways. Amazing what a surprise holiday does"

but not nearly as suprising as what she will do for a creme egg!

with

hth.

Comment

No for!

as in 'to get a'

HTH
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Gonna have to go nick another egg off someone who has gone home, left the bloody thing on the pc over lunch - its no longer oval

So you lot sell yourselves for £40 quid, go out on a tenner and manage to get wan^&*d, know when it was invented, sleep with each others wives, have so much time that you manage to experiment with liquid nitrogen

I luv it!!!

SallyAnne, love the story
                    SasGuru - it may not be the arse that was aching, could be the jaw ya know

Comment

I prefer chickens eggs, fried with a selection of dead pig, especially after a hard night spent ridding the world of beer!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X