• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Creme Egg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack
    I had a girlfriend once who, er, quite liked creme eggs.

I'd best say no more.
    I'm intrigued. Please explain
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      After leaving it in Liquid Nitrogen.

Interestingly, in a kind of son of threaded way, if you place a raw egg in liquid nitrogen, take it out and crack the shell, it appears to be cooked (white and solid). When it warms up again, it turns into runny raw egg.
      That's because egg white is a plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        I'm intrigued. Please explain
        Stick one up your arse, you may get the general idea.

That is of course if the thing doesn't rattle about too much!

Comment

I had a girlfriend once who, er, quite liked creme eggs.

I'd best say no more.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

I still ate it, I'm not fussy about food.

Comment

I am the Thread Killer - twisted Thread Killer!

Comment

Many moons ago I was a civil servant (Cobol programmer, ITSA), and we got a free half day on Maunday Thursday (today) which we always spent at the pub.

This particular year I was absulutely skint - I was only on about £12k a year, had just moved in with a lad, really strapped for cash, so I only managed to take a tenner out to the pub with me. No cash card, no spare change, just a solitary £10.

So we left work at 11, headed straight into Newcastle to the first trebles bar we came to, and started knocking them back like there was no tomorrow!
                I remember doing a time check at 1:30 - absolutely mortal, and no money left.

My mate John (who was a contractor) said he'd get me a few beers in, so we all headed off to the club the civil service had hired for us that afternoon.

Next thing I knew (and seriously, next thing I knew - I've still to this day got no memories AT ALL) I woke up in my house at 10:45 the next day.

I couldn't remember gettign home, I couldn't remember the afternoon, I didn't know where I'd been, who I'd seen - nothing!
                The jeans I'd been wearing were lying on the floor, and when I picked them up I realised there was a purple stain all the way down one leg, I had £40 in notes in my pocket, and a cream egg! No other change in my pocket, no other clues!

About 6 weeks later my mate John came into work with a credit card bill - it seemed we had been for a chinese that afternoon (phew - the stain was plum sauce! ) but again, to this day I have no idea what so ever of where the money or cream egg came from.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  ...but again, to this day I have no idea what so ever of where the cream egg came from.
                  I bet I know where it ended up...
                  Call the cops

Comment

I am the Thread Killer - twisted Thread Killer!
                    Sorry, I am. Check out the threads. I've asked lots of questions and am simply ignored. Brain the size of a planet...

Marvin.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                      Many moons ago I was a civil servant (Cobol programmer, ITSA), and we got a free half day on Maunday Thursday (today) which we always spent at the pub.

This particular year I was absulutely skint - I was only on about £12k a year, had just moved in with a lad, really strapped for cash, so I only managed to take a tenner out to the pub with me. No cash card, no spare change, just a solitary £10.

So we left work at 11, headed straight into Newcastle to the first trebles bar we came to, and started knocking them back like there was no tomorrow!
                      I remember doing a time check at 1:30 - absolutely mortal, and no money left.

My mate John (who was a contractor) said he'd get me a few beers in, so we all headed off to the club the civil service had hired for us that afternoon.

Next thing I knew (and seriously, next thing I knew - I've still to this day got no memories AT ALL) I woke up in my house at 10:45 the next day.

I couldn't remember gettign home, I couldn't remember the afternoon, I didn't know where I'd been, who I'd seen - nothing!
                      The jeans I'd been wearing were lying on the floor, and when I picked them up I realised there was a purple stain all the way down one leg, I had £40 in notes in my pocket, and a cream egg! No other change in my pocket, no other clues!

About 6 weeks later my mate John came into work with a credit card bill - it seemed we had been for a chinese that afternoon (phew - the stain was plum sauce! ) but again, to this day I have no idea what so ever of where the money or cream egg came from.
                      Did you have a sharp pain in your backside? That would explain the £40.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X