• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The pussies are coming home from Iran

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bomb them with pork scratchings
    It will get them busy for a massive cleanup, in the meantime nick their oil.

Comment

What happened to military personnel only giving name, rank and number if captured?

How come they appeared on foreign TV giving details of their location and mission?

Where's the British stiff upper lip?
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
        What happened to military personnel only giving name, rank and number if captured?

How come they appeared on foreign TV giving details of their location and mission?

Where's the British stiff upper lip?

I think the idea is that you will end up doing what they want anyway so try to avoid the uneccessary beating

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Its a good thing that this has reached a peaceful end.

Wheather they or Iran was in the wrong i dont know but i cant trust this labour goverment thats for sure.

As for the insults at Iran, well i think they are a bit out of proportion.
          They said they wanted a peaceful solution which they delivered on. I think it was UK's hard arrogant stand that delayed things a bit.

Iran has shown itself in a light which suggests that it will not bow down to pressure and "bullying" from the west. I think people originally thought they would roll over under pressure.

No doubt Bush will target Iran in his next holy crusade for oil under teh guise of WMD
          Keep it clean!!!

Comment

The only way to put real pressure on the Middle Eastern countries is to remove the demand for their oil.

Oh, if only the leader of the "Free World" didn't have such a big investment in the oil industry then we might see some real change.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
              "gift to the British people" is the kind of cock-suckig cr@p that wrag-head Iva Dinnerjacket would come up with.

Lets give a "gift to the Iranian people" and nuke the f*ckers
              Hahhaahhahaha...classic

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                What will the meedja reaction be?
                Ticker tape parade?
                MBE's all round for their 'conspicuous gallantry'
                Blair photo opportunity?
                Richard & Judy show?

Anyone think Blair apologised behind the scenes?
                Ah, it all makes sense now
                The 15 British military captives who were released by the Iranians have been authorised by the Ministry of Defence (MoD) to sell their stories.

MoD officials claimed that the move to lift the ban on military personnel selling their stories while in service was justified because of the “exceptional circumstances” of the case. The hostages are expected to earn as much as £250,000 between them.

The story of Faye Turney, 26, the only female among them, is expected to be the most lucrative. She could profit by as much as £150,000 from a joint deal with a newspaper and ITV.

The MoD bracketed the hostages’ 13-day captivity in Iran — including appearances on state television by some to admit straying into Iranian waters — with winners of the Victoria Cross
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Profiteerring from desertion ?

They should be shot.

Shoorly ?

What shall we pay the Sellout Sailors
                  Early in the Morning ....

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                    Profiteerring from desertion ?

They should be shot.

Shoorly ?

Early in the Morning ....

if...

“Sir, there's 24,000 Zulu warriors on the horizon.”

“There's not point in trying, we better give up.”
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Aye !

Well I dont mind being held hostage in Tehran for two weeks where by I would undergo the following tortures and sell my story to the press (for 250k neg)

1 Comfy Cushions

2 Internet Access Denial

3 Being addresed in a rather cross manner

4 Force Feeding of McDonalds cuisine

So - Where do I apply ?

Comment

Working...
                      X