• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Average Age of Contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Like what?
    Way ay hinny!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      What?
      Exactly!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
        Just wondering, whats the average age of contractors these days......

30?
        chop the heads off and count the rings
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
          Way ay hinny!

I think you mean why eye

10 out of 10 for hinney though
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            What?

Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
              Just wondering, whats the average age of contractors these days......

30?
              mean, median or mode?

The oldest contractor I have worked with was 63.

There are certain to be some of 23 or so.

I know many (doing what I do) who are 40 plus, in fact I think that they make up the majority, but I doubt that there are many in the city of that age.

tim

Comment

Surely the answer is 27/28 on the basis that anyone under 25 probably hasn't got enough experience to go Contracting properly, and once you are over 30 you are qualified to be a "Consultant".
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Im 26 (and 5 days)

Comment

18 with 50 years experience.

Comment

I am sure I benefit from my experienced look, I am 36 but I've only been in the IT Support game for 5 years and contracting for 4 years.

When I first turned up here I was introduced to the boss as the consultant who was going to solve all of their problems... I was laughing on the inside!
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X