• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A picture of my girlfriend ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I carry a picture of my 5 Month old daughter...

All say awwww.....
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven
      I carry a picture of my 5 Month old daughter...

All say awwww.....
      Yeh, well I carry a picture of a 2 month old puppy cuddling a kitten whilst looking at a chick in an easter bonnett.
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
        Yeh, well I carry a picture of a 2 month old puppy cuddling a kitten whilst looking at a chick in an easter bonnett.
        You bestial b'stad.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          You bestial b'stad.
          aye.
          Call the cops

Comment

I used to carry a picture of my girlfriend too. Until my wife found it.

Comment

And your avatar is someone elses, presumably ex by now, girlfriend...
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I knew it. 265 (and climbing) views of this thread. Sad IT geeks, eh?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by chef
                  are you saying that SAS is a 13" pepper mill

that's a wee bit generous i think
                  Talking of peppermill's I saw one of these in Macro baseball bat

Now why the feck would you need that? Are they standard issue in Sicilian restaurants? "you wanna some pepper my friend?"... "yes i know the local tax is high but bada bing you will pay the bill my friend"...
                  Last edited by gingerjedi; 29 March 2007, 15:37. Reason: fleetwood
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                    And your avatar is someone elses, presumably ex by now, girlfriend...
                    I forgot about that. I've got avatars turned off.

Comment

I have several pictures of Her Majesty in my wallet.

I often have pictures of dead presidents too, but that just doesn’t feel right.
                      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                      X