• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK's Response to Iran: Discuss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    How do you not know that El Duder may only be able to become aroused by Asian women, who now wont touch him because of the Iraq war?

there Alf, I have made the argument for you
    By Jupiter - that is precisely where my conjecture falls to the ground.

I stand corrected.

In conclusion El Duder;s Libido is a threat to World Peace.

Comment

Looks like they are to be freed now

Link

He repeated allegations that the British sailors and marines "invaded" Iranian waters, but said they would be freed as a "gift" to Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
        American and British claims that there was no connection between the capture of Iranian officials on 11 January and the seizure of the British sailors and marines was undermined yesterday when the Iraqi Foreign Ministry official said his government was also working "intensively" for the release of those five other Iranians to "help in the release of the British sailors and marines".

So where is the connection between the two incidents? By connection I want you to prove that the only reason them peace loving yet diplomatic eye-ranians invaded Iraqi waters was to capture them oppressing marines in an attempt to free the camel humpers snapped by them evil sons of satan from america cause they were helping terrorists with training and arms?

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
          Oh really.

How so, pray tell.
          cause you believe them eye-rabs will suddenly accept that Israel has a right to exist

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
            So where is the connection between the two incidents? By connection I want you to prove that the only reason them peace loving yet diplomatic eye-ranians invaded Iraqi waters was to capture them oppressing marines in an attempt to free the camel humpers snapped by them evil sons of satan from america cause they were helping terrorists with training and arms?

Mailman
            The hostages have been released by Iran as a gift for the people of Britain - this excludes you our Kiwi friend - sorry you didnt get the bloodbath you craved - you no doubt would have relished this.

Iran has never invaded another country.

Peace - to the people of Peace.

Comment

The hostages have been released by Iran as a gift for the people of Britain - this excludes you our Kiwi friend - sorry you didnt get the bloodbath you craved - you no doubt would have relished this.

Peace - to the people of Peace.
              It is so intelligent of you to point out that Iran has done us this great favour. Have you sent your thankyou letter, I am just doing mine now.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

He probably used a french made spanish italian surrender tissue to write his thanks on

Mailman

Comment

Cept when them eye-ranians invaded iraqi territory to snapture them marines!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                    Cept when them eye-ranians invaded iraqi territory to snapture them marines!

Mailman
                    Sounds like you believe your own propaganda MM - if you want to get pedantic then what rights have UK forces in Iraqi waters .

Whatever - the UK miillitary,from the rank and file to the top brass - want out of Iraq - and if you dont like that fact - you could get yourself over there as a volunteer.

Looking forward to the MM Basra blog,

Comment

... and if you dont like that fact - you could get yourself over there as a volunteer.

Looking forward to the MM Basra blog,

He he. MM is just another saloon bar armchair general like Chico. At the first sign of trouble he would be off crying to his mummy.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X