• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Sally Anne?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruprect
    At the beauty salon getting a "back, sack and crack"
    beauty???????????? probably Jade's salon.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
      (see post above) from another forum.
      She's defected to another forum? Link please - let's go and say hello

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        Yous lot are so gonna get when she gets back like.
        bothered

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
          She's defected to another forum? Link please - let's go and say hello
          she posted that last week. 2 mins before she found out she got extended for another 2 months. Obviously a bit nervous the gig might be over.
          Maybe her manager said she had been terminated but she couldn't understand him. MacDonalds is full of foreigners so it's an easy mistake to make.

Comment

she posted that last week. 2 mins before she found out she got extended for another 2 months. Obviously a bit nervous the gig might be over.
            Maybe her manager said she had been terminated but she couldn't understand him. MacDonalds is full of foreigners so it's an easy mistake to make.

Hmmm - I can see me and you are going to get on famously!

EO - I'm starting to think you're a bit of a "cheese grater on nipples" kind of lad, cause you seem to be begging me to you all the time!

I'm just a bit busy at the mo - it's go live week, so the f*ckers are keeping me busy
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

EO - I'm starting to think you're a bit of a "cheese grater on nipples" kind of lad, cause you seem to be begging me to you all the time!

I'm just a bit busy at the mo - it's go live week, so the f*ckers are keeping me busy
              I had thought that your absence was because you were having therapy to recover from spending too much time in the company of "racists" and "homophobes"
              Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZZ Snoozer
                I had thought that your absence was because you were having therapy to recover from spending too much time in the company of "racists" and "homophobes"

No amount of therapy can ease that particular pain.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

Only kidding Sally. New forum forgotten already what was said in the past. If only you knew me you would know I'm only having a laugh.

Comment

Only kidding Sally. New forum forgotten already what was said in the past. If only you knew me you would know I'm only having a laugh.

Groovy

So have you decided to go permie then or what?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

no not yet. Will only go if I have too or I can work 1 day from home so I can see my daughter a bit more.
                      But lets not start that again.

Comment

Working...
                      X