• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it now impossible to say anything

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill
    Are we talking about the Turks or the Iranians(Formerly known as the Persians)?
    Strangely enough was reading about those very same chaps today having watched Jonathan Ross the other evening.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
      Strangely enough was reading about those very same chaps today having watched Jonathan Ross the other evening.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae
      Guess he was on about "300"?

Yet another Hollywoodisation of history. I am also annoyed by that films inaccuracies.

If I was a Persian I guess I would be quite livid!

Good job the Spartans are no longer around either or I guess they'd be on the march already!
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
        Yes you can say what you want, as long as you don't personally insult people.
        Twat!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          Without being labelled racist or homophobic? It seems to me that if you don't follow the state approved line you are the equivalent of a holocaust denier.

Just watch question time these days, all outdoing each other to apologise about something relatively unimportant.

Yours Bagpuss

The racist, homophobic, holocaust denier (if all other argument fails)
          Nazi

Comment

Working...
          X