• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brixton Takedown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got shouted at in the street yesterday by some old fella who is probably near 70. I was sat outside starbucks relaxing in the sun, on the phone, feet up on a chair and he comes across and gives it the old effin and blindin tellin me how someones got to sit on the seat.

Told him to piss off the silly old fart. Pensioners today - no wonder they're always getting beaten up...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz
      Thought I'd share a little experience I had a few weeks ago.

So there I was 4am in Brixton trying to get a cab, some little black guy comes up and is trying to sell me some charlie, he's my best buddie, he won't take no for an answer, takes this foul ball of coke out his mouth to show me & by this stage I've had enuff of his BS so I say mate just fook off. His attitude changes completely he's in my face so I'm like cool lets get it on.

Suddenly 2 other black guys appear then there's 3. My heart rate is about 140 cos I know it's not my money they want (all of £2.87) but a bit of an old clockwork orange style fun. I know it's on I'm just thinking is it going to be a punch on or knives, either way it's not looking good for Jawz. So my plan was to kinghit the guy on my right and then f**ing bolt. Suddenly a scream of tyres and a little white minibus comes round the corner slams on its brakes and out jump 6 or 7 plain clothes cops, the 3 black guys couldnt even run. They tackled them to the ground pulled the coke out the other ones mouth and cuffed them. They must have been watching us the whole time.

They told me not to hang around Brixton this late and took off! I have to say these boys saved me a kicking or something worse and were pretty professional the way they busted those guys. I never did get that taxi.

I got robbed at knife point in Brixton about 18months ago, made the mistake of walking down 'Electric Avenue', some one asked me for directions next thing I know Ive got a 10inch carving knife pushed against my tummy. Suddenly the rest of his possie appeared and they tried to get me to the cash point (yes I was sh*tting it). I was saved when the old bill came driving down gave them the willies so I took my opportunity to run, and run and run and run

Comment

by this stage I've had enuff of his BS so I say mate just fook off.
        not sure that telling fook off to a drug dealer in Brixton at 4 am is recommended in the safety handbook.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Thought I'd share a little experience I had a few weeks ago.

So there I was 4am in Brixton trying to get a cab, some little black guy comes up and is trying to sell me some charlie, he's my best buddie, he won't take no for an answer, takes this foul ball of coke out his mouth to show me & by this stage I've had enuff of his BS so I say mate just fook off. His attitude changes completely he's in my face so I'm like cool lets get it on.

Suddenly 2 other black guys appear then there's 3. My heart rate is about 140 cos I know it's not my money they want (all of £2.87) but a bit of an old clockwork orange style fun. I know it's on I'm just thinking is it going to be a punch on or knives, either way it's not looking good for Jawz. So my plan was to kinghit the guy on my right and then f**ing bolt. Suddenly a scream of tyres and a little white minibus comes round the corner slams on its brakes and out jump 6 or 7 plain clothes cops, the 3 black guys couldnt even run. They tackled them to the ground pulled the coke out the other ones mouth and cuffed them. They must have been watching us the whole time.

They told me not to hang around Brixton this late and took off! I have to say these boys saved me a kicking or something worse and were pretty professional the way they busted those guys. I never did get that taxi.
          Funny that. I was in Brixton the other day having just taken part in a drama production of the "Black and White Ministrel Show". As I was in a rush I didn't take the blacking off my face. Anyway I lost my mate Charlie, so I decided to ask this weedy little IT geek with glasses if he had seen him. For some reason he started shaking and crapped his pants - I could smell it.
          Luckily 2 other "ministrels" appeared - so we tried to calm the weedy bloke down, but the smell was overwhelming and he kept crying for his mummy. As we were speaking our local rugby team turned up in a van. They were pretty pissed and decided to do some mock tackling and mucking about. The smelly, weedy bloke with glasses just stood there looking gormless.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Funny that. I was in Brixton the other day having just taken part in a drama production of the "Black and White Ministrel Show". As I was in a rush I didn't take the blacking off my face. Anyway I lost my mate Charlie, so I decided to ask this weedy little IT geek with glasses if he had seen him. For some reason he started shaking and crapped his pants - I could smell it.
            Luckily 2 other "ministrels" appeared - so we tried to calm the weedy bloke down, but the smell was overwhelming and he kept crying for his mummy. As we were speaking our local rugby team turned up in a van. They were pretty pissed and decided to do some mock tackling and mucking about. The smelly, weedy bloke with glasses just stood there looking gormless.
            Funny that. Me and my rugby mates were on our way home after a night out ... etc

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse
              Nanageddon!
              Ha ha! Nanageddon.

Best post in this pointless thread my friend.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
                Ha ha! Nanageddon.

Best post in this pointless thread my friend.
                I think The Mighty Boosch deserve the credit for that one!
                Last edited by SallyAnne; 22 February 2007, 18:08.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

pretty professional the way they busted those guys.
                  Gotto be thankful cops did not wait until you get knifed or something to arrest them on higher charges.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Hell's Grannies...
                    Rabid Grannies!!! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaEjR06zsf0
                    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Brixton is a cess pool of filth and violence, leave it to them i say.

Comment

Working...
                      X