• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pregnant Teens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jawz
    AndyW? Pfft.
    I dont know what pfft means - I'm not down with the funky kids.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

It takes two to get pregnant. I note the lack of blame and responsibility on the male.
      only takes 1 to lie about being on the pill

the sooner blokes can get a reliable easy contraceptive method which does not involve stick the old fella in a rubber glove (or crisp bag as the chavs use!!) the better

then we can run around getting our nuts off too our hearts content (obviously except for the std's so maybe the rubber glove/crisp bag method is a good idea?)

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        I dont know what pfft means - I'm not down with the funky kids.
        It's ok i was just being stupido. I think I overdid it last night. I'm going to do no work today I think. Thank jesus and all his followers for the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          The real question, SA, is whether his girlfriend has used the strap on yet...
          I relly dont want to know!!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            The real question, SA, is whether his girlfriend has used the strap on yet...
            Is it the 5th amendment? Is that applicable in this country? If so I might use it.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              I relly dont want to know!!

There's still bite marks in the pillow. And yes I squealed like a pig(*) happy now?

*Deliverance

Comment

There's still bite marks in the pillow. And yes I squealed like a pig(*) happy now?

*Deliverance
                Where you a naughty piggy as well?
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

*Deliverance
                  More, more - tell us more.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                    Where you a naughty piggy as well?
                    uh huh

Comment

You are right Board Game Geek, the housing isn't that great though. Still there is the odd council house in a quiet leafy area.
                      All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X