• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pregnant Teens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe their children are also more likely to be involved in crime.
    All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

I'm rapidly arriving at the conclusion that these baby-making chav machines are only exploiting the system in the same way that we exploit the system.

Eg....go to a good school, get a good education, go to University, get a better education, go to a good career, work your way up, and hopefully obtain a level of self-sufficiency to support your lifestlye.

Or.

Drop out of school, get pregnant, get a 1 bed house, get benefits, get pregnant, get a 2 bed house, get more benefits, get pregnant, get even more benefits and you will obtain a level of state-dependency to support your lifestlye. Doesn't matter if you don't drink Krug every night or have a 6 bedroom executive home in the home counties somewhere with a Lambo parked outside. You've got a cheap x bedroomed house, you've got enough benefits to feed the brood cheaply and still have enough left over for fags, booze, Sky TV and Nike Trainers.

Regardless of what is morally right, it's about survival and looking after one's own interests, and as a survival strategy, both work.

In the biological and opportunistic imperative to survive, morals are a redundancy and self-limiting barrier to survival.

Lion 1 (Henry) : "Hmm. Looks like a Masai Warrior has got lost and wandered in to our territory. Time for Lunch, Charles."

Lion 2 (Charles): "Erm, don't you think we should go for the usual 6 hour hunt, in the hope of finding some gazelle, which we might be able to capture, Henry ?"

Lion 1 (Henry): "WTF are you on about, Charles? I have 2 cubs to feed. We can catch and devour the Masai warrior with the minimal amount of fuss and effort, and have more time for an afternoon snooze and a play with the cub. Like, Duh."

Lion 2 (Charles): "Ah yes, sorry I forgot. Ready meal it is then."

Lion 1 (Henry) : "Excellent. Now if only our paws were adept at using a mobile phone, we could order a takeway whenever we felt like it"
      Last edited by Board Game Geek; 23 February 2007, 00:07.
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

easiest way around it is this - get pregnant and you either stay at your parents house - and they will support you and you child while you actually try to put back into scoiety rather than taking out

or b go to the 'workhouse' children get proper nursery care and mothers get educated or sow mailbags!

obviously any lady in the 'workhouse' would be given a 10 year copntraceptive implant with a test at the end of ten years to see if she is responsible enougt to control her own f**kin ovaries.

a generation of not getting free houses when you get knocked up by wayne and his mate after too much white lightning will remove this scourge from our society.

probably

Comment

Originally posted by jh0711
          hey SA

come try mine!!!!

I'm not gay but I'll suck u off because I'm trying to be wacky.

Comment

hey jawz it was a good effort but lets be honest pretty weak even for a friday afternoon!

Comment

easiest way around it is this - get pregnant and you either stay at your parents house - and they will support you and you child while you actually try to put back into scoiety rather than taking out

or b go to the 'workhouse' children get proper nursery care and mothers get educated or sow mailbags!

obviously any lady in the 'workhouse' would be given a 10 year copntraceptive implant with a test at the end of ten years to see if she is responsible enougt to control her own f**kin ovaries.

a generation of not getting free houses when you get knocked up by wayne and his mate after too much white lightning will remove this scourge from our society.

probably

It takes two to get pregnant. I note the lack of blame and responsibility on the male.

As well as the state spongers there are girls who for emotional reasons get pregnant. As long as parents relinquish their responsibility by putting TV in the kids bedroom and shutting them off so the parents can have a peaceful life this will continue.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

hey jawz it was a good effort but lets be honest pretty weak even for a friday afternoon!

I know. I did 'work drinks' last night vodka redbulls all night.They rot my brain, I feel (and look) like Stephen Hawkins. I'm trying to write a script and can't remember what comes after Dim.I'm going to f**k the cleaner tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz
                  I'm not gay but I'll suck u off because I'm trying to be wacky.
                  Who is this guy?!!!

Jaws - are you AndyW that everyone keeps talking about?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Maybe when you're told you're a piece of sh1t all your life you respond in kind?

Or maybe they want someone to love and be loved because no one else will?

Or maybe it's a survival strategy to get a roof over your head because slaving your guts out as a cleaner won't do it?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                      Who is this guy?!!!

Jaws - are you AndyW that everyone keeps talking about?
                      AndyW? Pfft.

Comment

Working...
                      X