• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pregnant Teens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kids are always munching a sausage roll or other savoury pastry from local bakery shop

Comment

Originally posted by jh0711
      kids are always munching a sausage roll or other savoury pastry from local bakery shop
      mmmmm.....pastry.....
      Call the cops

Comment

mmmmm....munching sausage...
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

hey SA

come try mine!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
            I used to work in Wynthenshaw, it was crawling with teen age mums, heading out for some sandwiches at lunchtime, only a 5 minute walk, but you'd see them hanging round the phone boxes chatting away, smoking with the prams to one side

If you want to get an easy shag, then I propose Fridays nightclub, Northenden or the nightclub at the lansdowne hotel in Fallowfield.
            Watch out for the men folk though, dangerous bunch
            Class, is that place still going? Used to go there many moons ago as a student...like shooting fish in a barrel!!

Comment

Originally posted by theemeestroo
              Class, is that place still going? Used to go there many moons ago as a student...like shooting fish in a barrel!!
              when did you go? I went pretty much weekly in my first and second years which would have been sept 1996 to early 1998.
              It was stupidly easy to pull in there, had a few occasions of waking up in some birds bed, not quite remembering how i got there.
              (and quite a few occasions where i woke up and got a taxi home as fast as possible for a cleansing shower!!)

BTW, i've only been a couple of times since then and its definitely got a tulip load rougher
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

dirty chavs - see it as a way to get up the housing ladder
                When I was in my early 20's I was told by the local council (Cambridge) to get a girl pregnant and they would house both of us.

Or wait 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                  when did you go? I went pretty much weekly in my first and second years which would have been sept 1996 to early 1998.
                  I was there 93 - 96. Monday night I think it was. Something stupid like 50p a pint!!
                  I have some nasty memories of some of the women I ended up with from that place.
                  One had the decency to tell me she had VD!!
                  Fortunatly things weren't far enough that I couldn't make a hasty exit....well, after a BJ and a shower!!.....nice coconut shower gel I seem to remember!!
                  There was the odd decent bird in there but they would get swarmed. I just took the easier option and went for the mid-table ones!!

Comment

Originally posted by theemeestroo
                    I was there 93 - 96. Monday night I think it was. Something stupid like 50p a pint!!
                    I have some nasty memories of some of the women I ended up with from that place.
                    One had the decency to tell me she had VD!!
                    Fortunatly things weren't far enough that I couldn't make a hasty exit....well, after a BJ and a shower!!.....nice coconut shower gel I seem to remember!!
                    There was the odd decent bird in there but they would get swarmed. I just took the easier option and went for the mid-table ones!!
                    hehe yeah it was monday nights seemed ironic given that it was called fridays :P

Had a better success at the man uni student union club though
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

What about the 'Conti' then? Or the Cypress Tavern where you had to go if you were too leathered to get into the 'Conti'? Fridays was a posh night out!
                      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                      X