• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair sent me an email

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that won't keep the poor off the road, as they drive cars with no tax, no insurance and I'm sure they will put one of the new boxs in there car..NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by mictech
      that won't keep the poor off the road, as they drive cars with no tax, no insurance and I'm sure they will put one of the new boxs in there car..NOT.
      I think drivers of SUVs ought to subsidize the road fund license, insurance and the installation of these tracking boxes for the poor hard working families. It is only fair after all.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Strategically placed GPS jamers working intermittently will screw the system up.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Believe it or not there really are decent people struggleing to make ends meet in Britain today and this type of thing will just push them into the 'why do I bother?' camp and onto the rock and roll.

If I couldn't work as a contractor I seriously don’t think I'd bother at all, just sell stuff on fleebay do the odd private job and claim till the cows came home, that's the real state of Britain today.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            ...If I tell you that one mile of new motorway costs as much as £30m...

I'll do it for £29m

There! saved the Government loads of money.
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear
              I'll do it for £29m

There! saved the Government loads of money.
              How much does it cost not to have a motorway?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

...If I tell you that one mile of new motorway costs as much as £30m...
                Or less than a cluster bomb and cruise missle to drop on Iran...oops.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                  Thank you ....

Yours sincerely,

Tony Blair
                  Whats his email address?, I want to ask him about IR35.

Comment

[email protected]

hth

Comment

No reply yet, but I just got a call from HMRC, wonder what they want?

Comment

Working...
                      X