• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help! Telegraph.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
    Because I am not a Tory and it is supposed to be a right-wing rag.
    I think you may be suffering from polarisation. The world isn't black and white! You are permitted to use your intelligence and initiative.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      You are permitted to use your intelligence and initiative.
      No brother, our glorious leader does not permit this in multicultural Oceania.

© 1997-2009 NuLiebour Ministry of Truth
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The writer is Simon Heffer - wasn't his dad the late Eric, the famous Old Labour MP?

If he were alive today he'd be turning in his grave at what Labour has become.

Comment

One of the comments:
          "I consider myself to have done well out of the past ten years. Since 1997 I have developed a new career, learned a new language, built a house, and finalised adequate financial provision for my family. I am therefore eternally grateful to NuLab, but only for convincing me as the new millennium dawned that the only way to achieve these goals was to emigrate, which I did."

Comment

Working...
          X