• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite Friday Tipple

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    ha ha ha - what a fantastic story Thats really cool mate - she sounds like a laugh aswell, good on ya.

So............is it?
    I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      We met on 23 June, I was watching football in the pub. She was stood next to her husband, I'd never met her before.

She made a comment about me to one of my mates. I asked her to repeat it, she wouldn't for a while as she was embarassed. Eventually she said "Is everything about you in proportion"? I gave her my phone number and said if you want to find out ring that number tomorrow.

She did. We had an affair and then decided to take it further. We moved in together in October.

Churchil - it sounds you were just waiting for something like this to leave your wife, what happened, you used to openly talk about your very good relationship with your wife, cooking for her @ valentine's day etc. Did you just grow apart, did you actually marry her for her money and were never really in love?

btw: a very good way to fall for someone though, if it wasn't for the victims in the way (your wife and her husband) I'd say this is a really romantic story

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
        Churchil - it sounds you were just waiting for something like this to leave your wife, what happened, you used to openly talk about your very good relationship with your wife, cooking for her @ valentine's day etc. Did you just grow apart, did you actually marry her for her money and were never really in love?

btw: a very good way to fall for someone though, if it wasn't for the victims in the way (your wife and her husband) I'd say this is a really romantic story
        Well now there are just two out of the four who are unhappy. They'll sort themselves out.

We just grew apart. I used to go home at weekends and feel I was a stranger in my own home.

I feel alive now!

Comment

Ah b*ll*cks to the "victims" - it IS a very romantic story!!

People move through life with different partners just cause you get married doesn't mean you have to stay with them forever! Its just a sign of your love at the time...which often fades. There aren't any "victims" involved ffs.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            Ah b*ll*cks to the "victims" - it IS a very romantic story!!

People move through life with different partners just cause you get married doesn't mean you have to stay with them forever! Its just a sign of your love at the time...which often fades. There aren't any "victims" involved ffs.

Yeh I agree, lets hope you'll remember this when your lad takes you out to the bar then hooks up with another lady there.

Comment

Yeh I agree, lets hope you'll remember this when your lad takes you out to the bar then hooks up with another lady there.
              Sandy, you can't make somebody love you. If SA and her fella split then they split.

Comment

I think if we had grown apart that much, we wouldn't be going to the pub together.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Churchil that is true, but was your wife happy about you leaving her even though she knew you guys were growing apart? I expect not.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    Sandy, you can't make somebody love you. If SA and her fella split then they split.
                    We're not going to split - we're best mates.

If we got that bored with each other we'd be more likely to let each other have a brief fling.
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Churchil that is true, but was your wife happy about you leaving her even though she knew you guys were growing apart? I expect not.
                      Was she feck!!! She tried to run me over with the RR!

Comment

Working...
                      X