• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

B’Liar resigns …

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffoon
    … this week?

I think there is a chance he will be gone by the end of the week.
    Not Monday, please. I’ve got a doctors appointment Tuesday morning and I don’t want a hangover for that.

B’Liar is going to have the worst PMQ’s of his life on Wednesday. Does he go before then or after?

Personally, I don’t want him to resign. I want him to be arrested.

His head on a spike at Traitors Gate would bring in so much money to the UK that we could abolish income tax completely.

But the bastard would properly lock himself in the office and
    Hope so - could do with some good news. He seems to look more and more like Chucky with every passing day.

Comment

Is this story is true, then he's going fairly quickly now:

News of the Screws
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The bad new for everyone except B’Liar et al is that the police are dragging their feet and ‘moving the goal posts’ as pointed out in this mornings FT.

The FT are getting fed up with it and think that the police should put up or shut up. They are probably right. The police should pull their finger out and raid Downing Street, Labour HQ and arrest B’Liar. It would be far easier to get the evidence they need with that bastard in chokey.

If the police put it off for any longer the case will collapse. There is a danger of B’Liar and co using the defence of the publicity preventing them from getting a fair trial.

Buffoon in “just 5 minutes, your honour, him and me alone” mode.
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
          The bad new for everyone except B’Liar et al is that the police are dragging their feet and ‘moving the goal posts’ as pointed out in this mornings FT.

The FT are getting fed up with it and think that the police should put up or shut up. They are probably right. The police should pull their finger out and raid Downing Street, Labour HQ and arrest B’Liar. It would be far easier to get the evidence they need with that bastard in chokey.

If the police put it off for any longer the case will collapse. There is a danger of B’Liar and co using the defence of the publicity preventing them from getting a fair trial.

Buffoon in “just 5 minutes, your honour, him and me alone” mode.
          I am not sure, Buffoon.

Firstly, on what basis do the FT think there is now a solid case?

Secondly, the police should not be forced to go ahead with half-baked evidence. That is more likely to result in a collapsed trial.

Lastly, and most importantly, I am enjoying the slow, "death by a thousand cuts" approach.

Comment

Working...
          X