• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hyper, and apologies.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead
    Yes, all set up in the spare room. More servers than musical kit though. The band occasionally rehearses / records here and no problem with having the drum kit. We can play as loud as we want and only scare the sh1t out of the local wildlife.

Sounds like bliss.

I've got my drum kit in the loft, and my neighbours don't speak to me much

So what are you up to today then?

As a side coment, I haven't been able to face port since the Port & Brandy incident the other week! I blame you.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Some pics around the house here before the furniture got moved in. The windows had to be removed and a crane used to get the suite in.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonybanjo/
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        Sounds like bliss.

I've got my drum kit in the loft, and my neighbours don't speak to me much

So what are you up to today then?

As a side coment, I haven't been able to face port since the Port & Brandy incident the other week! I blame you.
        Port & brandy should really be for the day after!

Just rewriting some web stuff so it'll work in IE7, drudgery. Why can't the rest of the world use Firefox ffs?
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Some pics around the house here before the furniture got moved in. The windows had to be removed and a crane used to get the suite in.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonybanjo/
          I was beginning to think you were an amazing photographer there, until I realised you probably hadn't been to Mars
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            I was beginning to think you were an amazing photographer there, until I realised you probably hadn't been to Mars
            Ah yes, good old Terragen. I do have an observatory but my telescope isn't that powerful.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Hey, looks great Cliphead. Is that the bottom of Loch Lomond there?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                Hey, looks great Cliphead. Is that the bottom of Loch Lomond there?
                Looking across the River Clyde to Dumbarton. Just a stones throw from Loch Lomond too, you can see Ben Lomond in the distance.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Ben Lomond
                  Is he some kind of giant?
                  Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                    Is he some kind of giant?
                    We all are here dontya know?
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Looking across the River Clyde to Dumbarton. Just a stones throw from Loch Lomond too, you can see Ben Lomond in the distance.
                      Ah, you're on the south side. Feck me, you can throw a stone a fair way!

Do you go to the footy - Morton are somewhere down your way aren't they?

Comment

Working...
                      X