• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sofas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M & S - way overpriced but had the only Sofa I could find that I wanted. 3.5k for 2 leather sofas- 3 seat size, but with 2 large cushions each. 7 years later it still looks virtually new.
    No offence but that sofa is one ugly mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
      Sandy

Why not have your sofa recovered in something other than leather, I'm getting mine done in velvet with a scotchgard protection. I looked but couldn't find anything as well made as the one I had and re-covering seemed a good option.

I already explained why - kids, accidents etc !

Comment

Originally posted by One Nihilist
        Save your money and put it towards getting the hell out of Banbury. Seriously, you owe it to your family...

I don't live in Banbury man, I live in Oxford (not far from the centre) that is the worst town ever, I always think its like one of Stephen King's horror town, will never ever ever think of moving there

Comment

Working...
        X