• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's wrong with jobserve?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    Yes. But realistically the highest paying contracts I could ever even seen (and then again in the city/investment banking/etc do not pay over 500). I don't think at the end of financial year considering the risk and everything are worth more than a 100k package permie (said so, it is certainly not easy to get these position, there is an incredible competition).

I agree, I went for a few which were offering between 70 to 80 K, it was really competitive, are you working in a consultancy? you can always position yourself on and IB project, and make good connections, for a later application

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
      I agree, I went for a few which were offering between 70 to 80 K, it was really competitive, are you working in a consultancy? you can always position yourself on and IB project, and make good connections, for a later application
      IB project?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

IB project?

IB = Investment Banking !!! its an apreviation used by Americans

Also they use BB (Boutique Banking) presume this is retail banking !

Comment

btw: are you refering to the IB project which is located in Norwich? if so I may know who you are if you are that person, then I think we are good friends hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
            btw: are you refering to the IB project which is located in Norwich? if so I may know who you are if you are that person, then I think we are good friends hehehehe
            No.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

No.
              Ahhhh, you'd say that wouldn't ya .. anyway hope its true and you are not the Italian Architect I know (he's a bit miserable, he hates the consultancy he is working for - he just transferd sectors, but still miserable) he is a good guy really, just grumpy by nature !

Comment

Working...
              X