• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Johnson to resign

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
    I had a zoom chat with a good mate of mine last night. He is a freelance political lobbyist/analyst/consultant. Advises massive companies on political stuff for a living.

He reckons Boris officially gone by April. He says we will see less of Boris after the new year with the rest of the cabinet doing much more and he will string out his departure. Apparently there are massive breaks in the cabinet at the moment. He reckons Boris isn't actually doing very much these days and leaving it all to others. His view is that Boris should go now based on this but it won't happen because of what Boris is - a c***!
    Fun fact: Yours truly went to the same school as Boris & Ursula, I was reminded of this when being interviewed by Japanese TV in 2019. What came out of the interview was that he was actually quite cool at school, although I do not remember this - I was way too young..

I am sure that he is a c*** now, and your assessment of how he operates is pretty spot on.

Comment

Ursula went to Eton too?
      Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
      Fun fact: Yours truly went to the same school as Boris & Ursula, I was reminded of this when being interviewed by Japanese TV in 2019. What came out of the interview was that he was actually quite cool at school, although I do not remember this - I was way too young..

I am sure that he is a c*** now, and your assessment of how he operates is pretty spot on.
      Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Ursula went to Eton too?

The European School in Uccle Belgium.

Comment

I went to somewhere similar, the Anglo European but it was in Essex
          Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
          The European School in Uccle Belgium.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X