• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome back...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Rumour had it that you had gone to meet Lucy and were locked up in her S&M dungeon, so not far off by the sound of it, oh yes, you are also Chico.
    He hasn't posted in some time either.
    Uncannily accurate guesswork there, LG.

Maybe he's working overtime shifts at that restaurant he waits at?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      Uncannily accurate guesswork there, LG.
      More of a personal fantasy projection than guesswork to be honest.
      You are probably right about Chico, but someone round here reckons they know who he is.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        More of a personal fantasy projection than guesswork to be honest.
        You are probably right about Chico, but someone round here reckons they know who he is.
        Don't go there, LG!

Who reckons they know who he is?

Comment

Don't go there, LG!

Who reckons they know who he is?
          There is a thread called "Where is chico" or something, I cant remember who it was Wendi I think, might have been Churchill. I put you in the frame.

Sorry, it was SAS. Thread is "Chico, where are you"
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Ahh, I see it now. Still, unless he is prepared to name names it is just attention seeking.

But, yes, it's me alright.

Comment

Its always wonderful to have such a wonderful classy gentleman around

How have you been honey?
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Thank you, SallyAnne, you have quite made me blush.

I had a lovely Christmas. In fact, I'm still eating my leftovers. How are things with you?

Comment

Thank you, SallyAnne, you have quite made me blush.

I had a lovely Christmas. In fact, I'm still eating my leftovers. How are things with you?

Not too bad - just landed a new job, got lots of decorating done, ate ALL of the pies over Xmas....just the usual

Did the young'un enjoy his Xmas? Was he suitably spoilt rotten?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    Not too bad - just landed a new job, got lots of decorating done, ate ALL of the pies over Xmas....just the usual

Did the young'un enjoy his Xmas? Was he suitably spoilt rotten?
                    It's all happening oop north then? Where's the job?

Yes, he did. Although not as much as me I suspect as he got a big box of Lego from his grandparents so I've been in seventh heaven.

Comment

Hello there LB!

I hope your Christmas holidays with your family was filled with Blumenthal nuggets of cuisinary delights?

We were over at my sisters and they cooked goose for dinner which was a nice change. Of course, the inevitability of the family conversation descending into a Chico-esque self-styled argument on everything theological meant that we left fairly sharpish.

Waiting patiently for the first crop of asparagus... got some Global pro knives for Christmas which was nice. Are you a whetstone or steel man?
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X