• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Admin - Polite Request for a Stocks and Shares sub forum...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Do you really think the worst thing about it, is that it's a Gallardo? Has someone stolen your eyes? It's cat-vomit yellow FFS !!!
    Giallo Midas

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Giallo Midas
      Of course you went for the 4-seater version, in the same colour:

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Of course you went for the 4-seater version, in the same colour:

Oh that is so cute. I want! But not in yellow. Maybe that special blue colour that used to be available

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Oh that is so cute. I want! But not in yellow. Maybe that special blue colour that used to be available
          You should be able to swap your ailing Datsun for about three-dozen of them
          It's a Zastava, btw, and I have no idea whether they are available in blue, nor do I wish to find out. If you do ever buy one, stick to driving it in London, where you'll never reach the speed (which is probably only about 35mph) at which point the brakes suddenly stop working...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

It’s not yellow...

Comment

There's one of those Italian what do you call em...er ... going around our village still. The elderly chap a few doors along takes his down to the supermarket every other day for his shopping. Smells like the 2-stroke is about to have a heart attack climbing back up the hill.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You should be able to swap your ailing Datsun for about three-dozen of them
                It's a Zastava, btw, and I have no idea whether they are available in blue, nor do I wish to find out. If you do ever buy one, stick to driving it in London, where you'll never reach the speed (which is probably only about 35mph) at which point the brakes suddenly stop working...
                Blue! Perfect! A Zastava 750, I see. I may buy one and give it to my Dad and brother as a project to do up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  It’s not yellow...
                  Alright, it's 'Gromyko Gold' then...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    There's one of those Italian what do you call em...er ... going around our village still. The elderly chap a few doors along takes his down to the supermarket every other day for his shopping. Smells like the 2-stroke is about to have a heart attack climbing back up the hill.

The beauty of those (and the Reliant Robin) is that you only need a motorbike license to drive them. My granddad only ever had Robin's because he never took a proper driving test

Comment

Blue! Perfect! A Zastava 750, I see. I may buy one and give it to my Dad and brother as a project to do up for me.
                      Don't even think about it...

Comment

Working...
                      X