• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

El Duder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el duder
    Yeah, basically swapped a few emails, then talked on the phone for a while, then met up for a date.

Now on date no.03.
    I'm amazed those sites work - what site was it?
    Call the cops

Comment

Yeah, basically swapped a few emails, then talked on the phone for a while, then met up for a date.

Now on date no.03.
      I think you may have put your decimal point in the wrong place
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Now on date no.03.
        Is she a looker? I mean, internet dating can be a bit like ordering Chinese. You know what you’ve ordered, but never truly know what you’re going to get. And sometimes, when you’ve tasted the product, you just wanna get the hell out of there….
        "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Now on date no.03.
          NetDate v0.3 (Beat'er)

Sorry, couldn't resist

IGMC...

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
            I'm amazed those sites work - what site was it?
            probably outpersonals.com which could explain her reluctance. Crying game anyone?
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
              I think you may have put your decimal point in the wrong place
              He hasn't put it anywhere yet! Perhaps on the third date...

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
                Is she a looker? I mean, internet dating can be a bit like ordering Chinese. You know what you’ve ordered, but never truly know what you’re going to get. And sometimes, when you’ve tasted the product, you just wanna get the hell out of there….
                I know what you mean. Actually she is. She has an attractive face, long blonde hair, nice body and a wicked sense of humour. She is quite sassy.

Dont get me wrong shes not like a glamour model or owt, but a decent down to earth girl, who apparently according to her has a very high sex drive.

Comment

Well, on your 3rd date then you need to get a room…We expect nothing less.
                  "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
                    Well, on your 3rd date then you need to get a room…We expect nothing less.
                    I dont think thats gonna happen. She really is not that sort of girl. I like that fact.

It could be a slow burner.

Comment

OK, but take some protection with you, just in case things escalate to a quickie on the park bench (got to be optimistic, y’know).
                      "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X