• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

beer in london next week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In....

Comment

Ay this sounds great. Might just pop along and say hello then. Will the big lass from up north be there ? I like her.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
        are foreigners welcomed??
        Of course, we need somebody to be the butt of our jokes, if you let us know where from first we can swot up.

(Pulls out his irish jokes, new zealand jokes, australian jokes, etc)

Heres a good one...

What do you call a black man who flies planes???

A PILOT YOU RACIST!!!!!!

Comment

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Count me in.

SA, its imperative that your there, just won't be the same without you!!!

MF, are you coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Princess
              Count me in.

SA, its imperative that your there, just won't be the same without you!!!

MF, are you coming?

Ah I really dont think I can make it- it's going to kill me like if you lot are out!!
              My lad is due to complete sale of his house on Friday, so he'll be running round like a loon, and I doubt he'll let me come on my own (as you are internet people!! Scarey!!)

I'll try my best though
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

if its Monday to Thursday then count me in
                Married

Comment

Did the christmas drink thing happen?
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I could be there possibly, with the GF..
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Hi kids,

If you have beers on Friday the 9th, then I think I've just about convinced my lad to come down and meet me in London that night.
                      I will confirm tomorrow, but I've told him the need for Duder assistance, and he feels duty bound to help

Smooth geordie patter whilst mackems are pissed....works every time, suckers!
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X