• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The interesting property thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    What's a mortgage?

Cash boy, cash!
    yeah yeah...zzzZZZZZ

Comment

I actually was interested in the first one.

So much so that I checked the availability of DSL there.

According to BT Wholesale, your line should be able to support a 0.5Mbps or greater ADSL connection.

Standard ADSL RAG results:
      You cannot receive 2Mbps ADSL
      You cannot receive 1Mbps ADSL
      You may be able to receive 512Kbps ADSL (Engineer visit likely)
      You may be able to receive 256Kbps ADSL (Engineer visit likely)

You are approximately 3.87km from the exchange (straight line distance).

So sadly I will not be taking this any further. I've got addicted to 17M DSL.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

The problem with the first one is the nearest Tube stn in 346 Miles away and there in no Cafe Nero for me to ponce about in.

SASGuru

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
          The problem with the first one is the nearest Tube stn in 346 Miles away and there in no Cafe Nero for me to ponce about in.

SASGuru
          If you take Heathrow as being the 1st available Tube station - then the distance from postcode EX2 8XR is actually 159.9 miles
          HTH - did i mention I was bored?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

In Threaded's motor less that 45 minutes away. Cool.

Comment

Perfect for Chico

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetai...a_n=6&tr_t=buy

Comment

The real problem with the first one is that it appears to back onto the M5.

Comment

The problem with the third one...
                  There are frequent reports of dolphins sightseeing in the Babbacombe Bay and fair weather or storm, the ever changing coastline cannot fail to impress.
                  ...is that that part of the coast keeps sliding into the sea.

And there's an inter-city railway down beneath that wall somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
                    The real problem with the first one is that it appears to back onto the M5.
                    ... and it's close to the sewage works http://www2.getmapping.com/webshop/W...293300&y=89100
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

So with crap Broadband, noise from the motorway, smell from the sewage, and no Cafe Nero, that first one is looking very over priced.
                      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                      X