• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What shares are you buying now - if any?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Highland View Post
    Oh christ - you're a charter.

RSI at 26 = steal What was Flybe's, Laura Ashley, Carrillion's RSI before pop?

Here is someone that does not understand the difference between commodities & equities. There's a real truth in the saying, investment is not for everyone.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Here is someone that does not understand the difference between commodities & equities. There's a real truth in the saying, investment is not for everyone.
      You do realise that Glencore is an equity....... right?

Comment

Originally posted by Highland View Post
        You do realise that Glencore is an equity....... right?
        From their own website:

"We are one of leading marketers of physical commodities."

What we do
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

From their own website:

"We are one of leading marketers of physical commodities."

What we do

Yes they sell mine / sell commodities but you're buying an equity when you buy their shares.

ffs.

Comment

Do you know what a share is?

Shares

Comment

Do you know what a share is?

Shares
              ......... yes?

You realise that's an equity and that's what you're buying when you buy GLEN.... not a commodity..... please god give us strength to see through this dark hour.

Comment

I give up.

Comment

I give up.
                  I would've too!

Comment

Usually I've got the patience of a monk with an erection - but you take biscuit.

Comment

Usually I've got the patience of a monk with an erection - but you take biscuit.
                      Have you figured out BP's $100bn net assets yet re. impending bankruptcy / nationalisation?

Is BP. commodity or equity?

Comment

Working...
                      X