• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Great start to the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead
    Bugger that, I'll melt snow (as long as it's not yellow).

Have a look at this, view from one of the windows.

http://www.garritan.net/snow1.jpg
    I recognise that rock, looks a bit drab in Dumbarton, my lady friend used to work there as a psychologist some real dodgy characters around. Life expectancy almost as bad as Greenock and that’s nothing to do with poor diet.

Nothing but a stiff breeze here in Winchester.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Ah wow Cliphead - it looks amazing where you live!!!! The weather is a small price to pay for living in such a beautifully picturesque and iscolated place.

(and before you all start, yes, I've probably spelt all the long words wrong)
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot
        I recognise that rock, looks a bit drab in Dumbarton, my lady friend used to work there as a psychologist some real dodgy characters around. Life expectancy almost as bad as Greenock and that’s nothing to do with poor diet.

Nothing but a stiff breeze here in Winchester.

Ah Winchester....the Marwell Hotel and sexy Steve the taxi driver are my only fond memories!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Ah Winchester....the Marwell Hotel and sexy Steve the taxi driver are my only fond memories!
          Sounds a bit well to do,

Don’t know about taxi drivers but they are a few sexy lassies at the local tennis club… My game never seems to improve but hey who cares
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

cliphead - you're just along the road from me - and over the bridge!

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
              Hanging on to the promenade railings in Helensburgh are we Scotspine?

Comment

Well, made it back from the wee shop so it's hot dogs, pitta bread, boil in the bag Marsala sauce and Cheddars - can't wait

"I didn't know you were bombed...I thought the RAF shot down all the forays from Norway"

The girlfriends great uncle shot down the first German plane over the UK, Spitfire pilot 'n all that.

Where I live is called Langbank, not a million miles from Greenock. I grew up in Clydebank which heavily bombed during the war.

If you look at the picture, just to the left of the Rock on the riverbank is the remains of the shipyard where the Cutty Sark was built, now in Greenwich of course.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Clydebank?
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

bearsden

Comment

bearsden
                      Ohhhh Bearsden eh, suit you sir, I thought Milngavie was the posh part of Glasgow?

I used to live in upper north Kelvinside (aye ok Maryhill, near the polo club, best Indian meals ever)

Comment

Working...
                      X