• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The End Of Reality TV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown
    IMO what's hapening in the house is pure racisim .. no way round that fact, but it does reflect reality.... every where you go the English stick together and the foreigners are isolated and picked on just because they are different and they have different way of thinking and approach.. it happens all the time everywhere...
    Replace the word English with the word Stupid in the above quote, and you're right.

Comment

IMO what's hapening in the house is pure racisim .. no way round that fact, but it does reflect reality.... every where you go the English stick together and the foreigners are isolated and picked on just because they are different and they have different way of thinking and approach.. it happens all the time everywhere...

That sounds like rather a racist comment!!

Al races stick together everywhere, in fact most people will stick together AGAINST the English and that seems to be accepted!

Comment

why is it ok to label someone because of their hair colour (ginger t*sser, dumb blonde etc)

but not ok to label someone due to the colour of their skin (honky whiteboy, c**n etc)

or to take it further we call the Germans Krauts, Aussies call us Poms etc etc

bothers me not I say live and live but.....

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
          Replace the word English with the word Stupid in the above quote, and you're right.

NO I am right me dear I know this cuz am a foreigner myself and it happens all the time !!!

Comment

NO I am right me dear I know this cuz am a foreigner myself and it happens all the time !!!
            Um, so you've got to be English to be racist?

Comment

Originally posted by andy
              here are some gems:
              Jade-why dont eskimos turn into icecubes?
              jade's BF- what is embryo ?

It pays to be stupid.
              What was even more funny is she said "icy-cubes" and he said "Enchio"
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Time to remove the bag of McCains I think Sandy

Comment

where are you from?
                  Call the cops

Comment

I expect that the combined mental power of the 3 in question means that they do not see their comments as being racist. (they are though)
                    Personally I wouldn't set foot on any rocket they designed.

The one good thing which might come from this is that that pig faced gobtulipe Jade might soon drop out of the media. How anybody can be so well rewarded for being so thick is beyond me. How many millions is she worth these days?
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
                      A reasonable replacement!

Comment

Working...
                      X